WIN CAROLE P. ROMAN’S CHILDREN’S BOOK,
SPIES, CODE BREAKERS, & SECRET AGENTS!
1 PRINT & 3 EBOOKS to be given away by the author!
TEASER: “Spies appeared out of nowhere in many cities during World War II. Where did they come from, and where did they learn to be spies?” begins the second chapter in Carole P. Roman’s children’s book, Spies, Code Breakers, and Secret Agents: A World War II Book for Kids.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest:
1. Follow my blog if you do not already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like at least one of Carole P Roman’s sites on the internet.
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book.
6. Please post if you prefer a PRINT or EBOOK copy!
This is a FAST CONTEST ending Saturday, December 21, 2019, after 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the author directly to you or sent the ebook link! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this 5-star book – https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2019/12/18/spies-code-breakers-and-secret-agents/