WIN REBECCA DENG’S BOOK,
WHAT THEY MEANT FOR EVIL!
One FREE book to be given away by Hachette Book Group!
TEASER: “I am no longer a lost girl, for I have been found,” Rebecca Deng with Ginger Kolbaba ends her memoir, What They Meant for Evil: How a Lost Girl of Sudan Found Healing, Peace, and Purpose in the Midst of Suffering.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest:
1. Follow my blog if you do not already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Check out https://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/rebecca-deng/what-they-meant-for-evil/9781546013211/
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book (although it is not required).
This is a FAST CONTEST ending Wednesday, August 28, 2019, after 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this 5-star book: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2019/08/25/what-they-meant-for-evil/