WIN LAURA ST. JOHN’S BOOK,
DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!
One FREE book to be given away by the author!
TEASER: “We are all beautiful in our own way. It is up to you and me to see the beauty in all things. Once it is seen, it can shine – like the shiny brown coat of a cockroach,” Laura St. John writes near the end of her children’s book, Don’t Judge a Bug by Its Cover.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest:
1. Follow my blog if you do not already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Check out or follow at least one of these links:
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book (although it is not required).
This is a FAST CONTEST ending Sunday, August 11, 2019, after 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this 4-star book: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2019/08/01/dont-judge-a-bug-by-its-cover/