WIN KAREN MOORE’S BOOK,
WHAT A GREAT WORD FOR GRADS!
One FREE book to be given away by Hachette Book Group!
TEASER: “Each word is genuinely directed toward aligning your work, your spiritual growth, and your hopes and dreams as you are molded and shaped into the person God intends you to be,” Karen Moore writes in the introduction of her book, What a Great Word for Grads.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest:
1. Follow my blog if you do not already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Check out https://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/karen-moore/what-a-great-word-for-grads/9781546035626/
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book (although it is not required).
This is a FAST CONTEST ending Friday, May 3, 2019, after 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this 5-star book: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2019/05/01/what-a-great-word-for-grads/