Win Dr. Neeti Bathala & Jennifer Keats Curtis’s children’s book,
MOONLIGHT CRAB COUNT!
ENTER TO WIN THE BOOK.
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from Arbordale Publishing this recently-released book.
Book teaser: “Leena counts crabs while Mom writes down the data. Bobie doesn’t even bark once,” Dr. Neeti Bathala and Jennifer Keats Curtis write in the story section of their children’s book, Moonlight Crab Count.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like one or two of these social media sites online:
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on one or two websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19th, 2017, after 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book – it’s a 5 STAR!
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/wandering-woolly/