WIN KAREN KILPATRICK’S BOOK,
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from the author this recently released book.
REVIEW TEASER: “I will help you when I can. We can fix things together. After all, you know, we are best friends forever,” Karen Kilpatrick rhymes in her children’s book, Peanut’s Mistake.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Please follow one of these social media links:
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on at least 2 websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th, 2015 after 6 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the author directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book & it’s a 5 STAR!
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/09/25/peanuts-mistake/