WIN MARGARET WELWOOD’S BOOK,
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from Bomar’s Ventures this recently released book.
REVIEW TEASER: “We must hide all the sharp things where the Slicers and Dicers will never find them,” Margaret Welwood writes in her children’s book, Scissortown.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Please follow one of these social media links:
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on at least 2 websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th, 2015 after 6 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book & it’s a 4 STAR!
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/scissortown/
7 responses to “* CONTEST * Scissortown ~ 1 Free Book Giveaway!”
I would like.
Thx for sharing.
Anne ~ you are LETTER S for this contest. Thanks for entering!
Looks great ! i follow Grandmas bookshelf thank you Conny
Jackie ~ you are LETTER C for this contest. Thanks for entering.
Sounds like a fun book. I checked Grandma’s Bookshelf. Thanks Conny.
cps1950 (at) gmail (dot) com
Connie, you are LETTER I for this contest – thanks for entering.
Ok sorry ~ still on a trip but son says LETTER I so Connie wins this one. No giveaways scheduled so will let you know when they are. Thanks, Anne & Jackie, for entering.