Win Janice Cantore’s novel,
ENTER TO WIN THE BOOK.
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from Tyndale this recently released book.
Review Teaser: “I won’t be able to feel the forgiveness. Not as long as the killers evade justice. How do you forgive a monster? Especially when the monster has never paid for his crime,” Abby considers in Janice Cantore’s novel, Drawing Fire.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like either one of these Tyndale House sites on Facebook or Twitter:
Twitter– https://twitter.com/TyndaleHouse @TyndaleHouse
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on one or two websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending TUESDAY, AUGUST 11th, 2015 @ 6 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from me directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book – it’s a 4 STAR.
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/drawing-fire/