by June Williamson
ENTER TO WIN A FREE E-BOOK!
One person will be randomly selected to win FREE from CedarFort
REVIEW TEASER: “Thai cooking is not hard. Once you become familiar with the ingredients, and make each recipe at least once, you will be cooking Thai food on a regular basis,” June Williamson writes in the introduction to her cookbook,Thai Food Made Easy.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like one of these social media sites:
5. If you are the winner, please post a review regarding what you thought of the book on at least 2 websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5th 2015 @ 5 PM PST so follow the follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book!
I read & reviewed this book & it is 4 of 5 stars.
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/thai-food-made-easy/