Win Tom Robinson’s children’s book,
ENTER TO WIN THE BOOK.
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from Arbordale Publishing this recently-released book.
Book teaser: “This was an unusual zoo. Eli enjoyed the animals he saw. He had discovered the secret of the Fibonacci Zoo. He couldn’t wait to see how many animals would be in its next exhibit. Can you guess?” Tom Robinson writes in his children’s book, Fibonacci Zoo.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like one or two of these social media sites online:
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on one or two websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending TUESDAY, MAY 26th, 2015 @ 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you! Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book – it’s a 5 STAR!
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/fibonacci-zoo/