WIN ANGIE SPADY’S BOOK,
CATIE CONRAD: HOW TO BECOME THE
MOST UNPOPULAR GIRL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from Shelton Interactive this recently released book.
REVIEW TEASER: “In fact, Moses even asked God to pick someone else. But God doesn’t make mistakes. Perhaps you’ve been given this opportunity for a reason,” Catie is told in Angie Spady’s book, Catie Conrad: How to Become the Most Unpopular Girl in Middle School.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like at least one of these social media sites on the internet.
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on at least 2 websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending THURSDAY, MAY 7th, 2015 after 6 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you!Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book & it’s a 4 STAR!
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/05/01/catie-conrad-how-to-become-the-most-unpopular-girl-in-middle-school/