Win Callie Grant’s children’s book, TO THE SEA
ENTER TO WIN THE BOOK.
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from Graham Blanchard this children’s book.
Review Teaser: “The sea breeze sings. My tired eyes sting. I’ll remember the gifts that waves of foam bring.
The waves roll on. Beach time is done. God gave a good day in the sun,”
Callie Grant writes in her children’s book, To the Sea.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like either one of these social media sites:
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on one or two websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending FRIDAY, MAY 1ST, 2015 @ 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed by the publisher directly to you! Winner’s address must be located in the United States.
I read & reviewed this book – it’s a 4 STAR.
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/to-the-sea/