WIN JANE HANSER’S BOOK
DOGS DON’T LOOK BOTH WAYS!
ONE WINNER will be randomly selected to win FREE from the author this recently released book.
“I dwelled somewhere between either believing that I would be able to run again with Dad or wanting to believe it. The worst part of each day was when Dad left early – without me – on his running adventure,” Joey states in Jane Hanser’s book, Dogs Don’t Look Both Ways: A Primer on Unintended Consequences.
SIMPLE steps to enter this 3-day contest
1. Follow my blog if you do not do so already.
2. Click on the headline ** CONTEST ** to be sure you are on the Reply page.
3. Post in the “LEAVE A REPLY” section below why you want to read this exciting book (could be funny, clever, serious, or the words “I want” since the winner is randomly chosen).
4. Like this social media site on the internet.
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE: www.dogsdontlookbothways.com
5. If you are the winner, please consider posting a review regarding what you thought of the book on at least 2 websites.
This is a FAST CONTEST ending THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19th, 2015 after 5 PM PST so follow the requirements above and try for a chance to win a book that is mailed from the publisher directly to you!Winner’s shipping address must be in the U.S.A.
I read & reviewed this book – it’s a 4 star!
Here is my review: https://connywithay.wordpress.com/2015/01/23/dogs-dont-look-both-ways/